| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Big Trout Lake, On in January is very cold at -23.9 °C (-11.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -18.7 °C (-1.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -29.2 °C (-20.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 26mm (1in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 8:07 long and the longest day is 9:10 long with an average length of 8:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Big Trout Lake, On January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Big Trout Lake, On, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Big Trout Lake, On:
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 338.7 kms (210.5 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 220.5 kms (137 miles) NNW
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) WNW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 213.5 kms (132.7 miles) WNW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) NW
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 222.5 kms (138.3 miles) WSW
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 288.8 kms (179.5 miles) SW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 244.9 kms (152.2 miles) SSW
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 329.4 kms (204.7 miles) NNE
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 219.7 kms (136.5 miles) NNE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 33 kms (20.5 miles) N
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) E
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 67.4 kms (41.9 miles) S
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 188.3 kms (117 miles) ESE
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 217 kms (134.8 miles) SE
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 332.1 kms (206.4 miles) SSE